The Canberra Home & Leisure Show, presented by The Canberra Times, is committed to promoting the wealth of opportunities in both home and outdoor lifestyles, bringing the best of building, tourism, 4WD, food, camping and caravanning to the nation's capital.
Whether you're building a new home or a local wine enthusiast, you'll find something to please you in one of the precincts.
This year's event runs from Friday October 27 to Sunday October 29 at Exhibition Park, Canberra. Gates open from 10am to 5pm on Friday, Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sunday.
We're giving you the chance to win tickets to experience The Canberra Home & Leisure Show, presented by The Canberra Times, for yourself.
General Terms and Conditions of Entry into Canberra Times Promotions and Competitions
The promoter is FEDERAL CAPITAL PRESS OF AUSTRALIA PTY LTD T/AS: The Canberra Times. ABN 62 008 394 063 of 9 Pirie Street, Fyshwick, ACT 2609 (Promoter).
1. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winners.
2. Entry is open to ACT residents over the age of 18 years only, excluding employees of Canberra Times, Canberra Home & Leisure Show and their immediate families.
3. Entries close at midnight on Sunday, October 22, 201. Winners will be drawn on Monday, October 23 at 9am and notified by phone.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of eligibility. In the event that an entrant cannot provide satisfactory proof, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify the entrant.
5. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
6. The winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed.
7. The Promoter is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, or interrupted communications, unavailable network servers or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, defect, delay, theft or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
8. If this competition is not capable of running or being completed as planned for any reason, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, recommence, modify or suspend the competition.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way in connection with the competition.
10. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions from time to time at its discretion.
11. Permit number not required for this promotion
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.