AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 39,750,841 doses administered in the national COVID-19 vaccination rollout up to Monday, including 86,870 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of the total, 23,651,696 have been administered by the Commonwealth, an increase of 60,958 on the previous 24 hours.
* 16,099,145 have been administered by the states and territories, including 26,272 in the previous 24 hours.
* 92.96 per cent of people 16 and over in Australia have received at least their first dose and 88.29 per cent are double-dosed.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported 1451 new cases: 1185 in Victoria, 260 in NSW, three in the ACT, two in South Australia and one in Queensland.
* The national death toll is 2065: Victoria 1385 (+7), NSW 634 (+2), ACT 14, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 7, SA 4 and the NT 1. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 266,475,891.
* Deaths: at least 5,262,887.
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 8,223,347,621.
Australian Associated Press
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.