Finalists have been named in this year’s Eurobodalla Business Awards.
The Eurobodalla Business Awards program celebrates excellence in the shire region and recognises success in the areas of business leadership, business entrepreneurship, outstanding young employees, start ups and all round business.
Winners will be announced at gala dinner in Narooma on Saturday, September 8. Finalists include:
- Outstanding Young Employee: Belinda Goodheart - Tuross Little Lambs Preschool; Melissa Marshall - Marshall's Bus & Coach; Romy Ferrante - G.J. Gardner Homes Australia.
- Outstanding Young Entrepreneur: Christopher Gross - Batemans Bay Concreting Pty Ltd; Dean Scott - Onshore Electrical; Katie Lee Muller - Aussie Embroidery & Workwear.
- Outstanding Business Leader: Leanne Ta - Moruya Golf Club; Richard Adams - Smadar Enterprises; Sharlene Cohen - Surety Property Group.
- Start-Up Superstar: Coast & Country Occupational Therapy; Tilba Lake Camp; VIP Private Tours.
- Excellence in Small Business (1-4): Fisse Design; Oakleigh Farm Cottages; Paul Dolphin Designs.
- Excellence in Small Business (5-10): Montague Vets; Narooma Betta Home Living; Pet Stock Batemans Bay.
- Excellence in Small Business (11-19): Moruya Waterfront Hotel Motel; Muddy Puddles; Tilba Real Dairy.
- Excellence in Business: AMH Automotive Group; Batemans Bay Soldiers Club; Yumaro Incorporated.
Winners will proceed to the Far South Coast Regional Awards program, hosted by the NSW Business Chamber.