Unique Opportunity to join a leading contributor of civil infrastructure in Victoria. Our client has the technology, team, and skills that are critical to ensuring results that guarantee a healthy and safe environment. Due to continual growth our client is seeking a Stakeholder Manager to oversee, support and produce high-quality communications for both internal and external stakeholders.
Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $150k-$165k plus super.
- Our client is a well-known industry leader, having been around for over 40 years
- In conjunction with their clients and partners, this company provide a diverse range of services in the road profiling and civil construction sectors
- This is a workplace that believes in zero harm, continuously strive to put their employees first and pride themselves on their integrity within the industry
- Be tasked to actively lead and direct our customer, stakeholder, and employee engagement and communications program
- Develop and implement strategies to mitigate construction impacts and to effectively respond to feedback and concerns
- Manage responses to all project related communications matters
- Identify opportunities and deliver engagement and communication plans to support improvements to customer service and improve functional interfaces
- Liaise with the client Communications Manager to keep informed regarding the communications and stakeholder engagement activities for project
- Develop key customer messaging and synchronising its release with internal work programs and developing and refining the stakeholder engagement plan and internal communications plan.
- Develop strategies to achieve best possible results with project KRA and KPI's Input communications and stakeholder activities into the project stakeholder database and project reporting cycles
This is a dynamic, hands-on role, that requires someone who has polished writing skills, the ability to deliver memorable outcomes in a challenging fast paced environment. You will have strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills to understand and interpret business priorities and deliver outstanding outcomes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Tertiary Degree (Bachelor level) or certificate in a discipline relevant to function area e.g. Public Relations, Stakeholder Management or Marketing A current driver's license
- Proven track record in a leadership role in managing complex customer, community and stakeholder relationships and interactions
- High level interpersonal skills including conflict resolution, negotiation and influencing
- On-the-ground experience working for a head contractor preferably in Infrastructure
Please contact Montanna at email@example.com or apply online to this Stakeholder & Communications Manager opportunity.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you! If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!