Your new company
Leading Sydney based property developer.
Your new role
Our client are looking for a strong 'hands-on' SAP BI/BW Consultant with implementation experience in SAP Reporting & Analytics. The candidate must also have strong communication and stakeholder management skills as they will be liaising with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- Expertise in requirement gathering and running business process workshops related to reporting and analytics
- Designing the report in consultation with business and functional stakeholders, hands-on-implementation of the report and operationalization of the report
- Strong experience working on SAP BW/ Business Objects, Preferably BW 7.5 on HANA with BO 4.2 Minimum
- S/4HANA Embedded Analytic knowledge
- Intermediate ABAP skills, including UI5 and CDS views
- SAP Technical design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals in consultation with the Client.
- Manage stakeholders, meetings, workshops and discuss solution designs
- Strong consulting background with experience across various organisations, projects, and industries.
- Experience in finance, source to pay , procure to pay data modelling
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud highly regarded
What you'll get in return
An initial 6 month contract with a very good job of being extended as well as an excellent day rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2576512