Aviation Protection Officer Traineeships: Mackay
APOs Needed: Mackay
If you are looking to step up your career, our client is the perfect professional home. Being a part of our client’s team, you will have a chance to innovate with Australia’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing initiatives. You will also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you will be inspired by the best. We are focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. The company is an industry-leading provider of cleaning and security services throughout Queensland. We pride ourselves on providing a highly proactive, well-managed service to our clients.
Currently, our client has an exciting opportunity for energetic and bright customer and safety-focused Aviation Protection Officers to join the team.
Your main responsibilities...
- Demonstrated ability to engage with customers, consistently providing a high quality, positive experience
- Demonstrated potential to learn and retain new information and skills in a fast-paced airport environment
- Maintain skills, knowledge, and physical ability to perform all Security and Safety emergency procedures
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory Work Health and Safety requirements related to security and safety procedures
- Consistently display professional standards of behaviour and personal presentation
- The ability to work in a fast-paced ever changing team environment
- Utilize excellent verbal communication skills
- Record incident reports as required
- Provide positive experiences for persons arriving and departing the Mackay airport terminal environment
- Willingness to obtain a Certificate II in Transport Security Protection and,
- Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- First Aid / CPR Certificate
- Availability to work on a 24/7 continuous roster
- Current driver’s license and access to reliable transport
- Customer service background that has engaged with a range of clientele, solved problems, and worked in a pro-active team environment.
- Excellent presentation and professional appearance
- Strong Training Development program opening career pathways
- Strong support network from the National Aviation Team
- Relocation support where appropriate
- Attractive, industry benchmarked remuneration
- Recognition programs and team incentives for your performance
- Industry leading employee income protection insurance program
If this sounds like your career pathway APPLY NOW!